Job Posting 200901- Java or C# Trainer
Love to Teach, Love to Learn
If you love to teach and love to learn, we would like to talk with you about your career as a Software Trainer with TLG Learning. TLG is growing as a leading training provider for companies, government agencies and individuals seeking to increase their skills, knowledge and enhance their careers.
- You love to teach
- You are approachable, thorough, and articulate
- You have a knack for conveying complex ideas into consumable segments
- You are organized, and you can hold a room
- Above all, you care about whether everyone comprehends what you’re teaching
- Teaching introduction to intermediate level Java or C# programming
- Deliver in-person instruction, mentoring and direction
- Deliver active learning classroom instruction: brief lectures followed by hands-on exercises and labs
- Augment and enhance in-house training content and curriculum
- Willing to travel to client locations
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Plan for emerging technologies and prepare for new classes on an on-going basis
- You really must know Java or C# – subject matter expert with developer experience
- You must be willing to teach live online while we are responding to the Covid-19 pandemic. After that, you must be willing to teach in person in Greater Seattle area. Will cover travel expenses.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience and interest in teaching individuals with high aptitude but minimal experience
- Some lifting required (laptops, course manuals)
We will give each candidate careful review and consideration. Please email your resume and optional cover letter to KariseS@TLGLearning.com.