TLG Learning offers a huge assortment of publicly available, guaranteed-to-run computer classes. However, sometimes a private or custom class is even more valuable.
- allow your team to interact and ask questions as a group during class, whether the training is at one of our training centers or at your location,
- provide your team with extra convenience, if traveling to one of our locations is less convenient than training at your offices.
Custom Classes can be tailored to:
- focus on just the topics you need, so your time and budget is used most efficiently,
- dig deeper into topics that are especially important to your organization,
- address the knowledge level and learning style of your team.
We can customize any of our courses to fit your needs, or we can develop course content specifically for your organization. We routinely develop and deliver modified versions of our standard courses at little or no additional cost over our standard private course pricing.
On the other hand, if your organization`s needs are complex, and you might require a highly customized training solution with local, nationwide or even online deliveries … our solution architects, content developers and certified trainers can meet your needs equally well.
During the past several years, our number one client has been Microsoft Corporation, which has repeatedly hired our Western Washington team to manage the development and delivery of significant new courses for technical professionals on a nationwide basis. We are confident we can meet your needs equally well.
In the past, custom training was only cost effective if you had a large enough group to justify a private class (normally 8 or more people). However, today, even if you have a single individual that would benefit from customized training, we have a solution. See Learning Methods: Mentor-led Training.