TLG Learning has been trusted by Federal, State, and Local government agencies and all branches of the US Armed Forces for over 25 years. We have a track record of providing high quality, cost-effective training services on all major technologies and processes.
We understand overall public sector priorities — including your commitment to providing excellent outcomes, high-quality services, and the best value possible to your constituencies.
We understand government buying and contracting — including your need for maximum cost savings, knowledgeable client support, buying convenience, and regulatory compliance.
We offer a robust GSA IT training price list, experienced government account managers supported by subject matter experts, and processes to ensure your convenience and compliance. We also qualify as a small business based on the size standards established by the U.S. Small Business Administration. TLG Learning contract GS-35F-0436V.
We provide training and certification for all classes listed as requirements under the 8570/8140 directive.
Whether you need help identifying your needs, creating a scope of work, or meeting established acquisition requirements — TLG Learning is committed to your success.
Over 25 years in business as a Multi-Vendor Authorized Training Partner:
- AWS Advanced Training Partner (highest level AWS Training Partner)
- Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions
- Cisco Learning Partner
- F5 Networks Authorized Training Center
- Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications training
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Specialty training and coaching on a wide range of additional technology topics, including Citrix, VM Ware, Python, Java, ITIL, Project Management and more
Our contracting vehicles:
- GSA MAS
- US Navy SeaPort NxG
To discuss having TLG Learning assist you with training or coaching, contact: John Cox of our Enterprise & Government Services team at JohnC@TLGLearning.com or fill out the form below.