at Your Home or Office
– A computer supporting two monitors or a computer and a tablet (preferred)
– A wired USB headset or microphone and speakers compatible with Microsoft Teams.
- Select Click here to join the meeting in your meeting invite to be taken to a page where you can choose to either join on the web or download the desktop app. If you already have the Teams app, the meeting will open there automatically.
2. Follow the prompts to set up your audio.
1. When you join a Teams meeting, you can choose to mute your mic to prevent any unwanted noise or unmute your mic to participate in the meeting.
2. Before joining a meeting, you can turn your mic on or off by selecting the toggle next to Mic on the right side of your screen.
3. o turn on your mic during a meeting, select Mic in meeting controls at the upper-right area of your screen. To turn off your mic, select Mic again to mute yourself.