Do you want the opportunity to grow into a sales career with a company that is growing? Come join a team that will support, train, and give you the chance to be promoted from within. We have an exceptional track-record developing strong players.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) manages outbound prospecting based on several set strategies, utilizing prospecting tools. These tools include but are not limited to, LinkedIn, MS Dynamics CRM, web searches, referrals, campaign lists, etc. The SDR is responsible for researching potential customers, updating/cleaning the CRM Database, connecting, and educating prospects and uncovering/cultivating opportunities to pass to the Account Executive.
- Responsible for following a set sales process to uncover, follow up on, and qualify potential customers
- Utilize a set of resources that include email/voicemail scripts, qualifying questioning CRM database searching tools to learn and understand the customer’s need to turn them into a qualified lead
- Responsible for meeting a targeted number of sales qualified leads
- Researching, prospecting and qualifying leads for the Account Executive through various resources such as LinkedIn, CRM system, historical, etc
- Responding to activities and creating follow up tasks in a timely manner and maintaining a clean database with good, accurate information
- Working with dedicated Account Executives to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Interacting with prospects via telephone and email and other sources with a high attention to detail
- Research skills, ability to cultivate prospects, process-oriented
- Objective thinker, easily handles objections and rejections
- Adaptability, being able to focus on what matters to the customer
- Some B2B sales experience within the IT or training industry preferred
- Business Development / Hunter sales experience preferred
- Ability to follow established processes
- Ability to provide feedback on processes
- Exhibits strong prospecting skills, hunter mentality
We offer a supportive environment and an attractive compensation/benefits package that includes medical/dental/401(k). TLG Learning is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability, or veteran status.