Upskill your employees with Amazon Web Services (AWS) training and find out how your company can be reimbursed up to $30,000 for your employee’s training through Ohio’s TechCred program.
The Ohio TechCred Program opens April 1st to 30th, 2021, and has been updated to be more flexible for employers. You can identify your training plan and which credentials/training will be needed, but you do not need to identify the employees (current and/or prospective employees) until the training is completed and you file for reimbursement.
We are happy to work with you on your training plan for open enrollment or private training courses, your TechCred application, and provide the training certificates to apply for reimbursement. This program is not a first-come, first-served program. The acceptance of your application will be based upon need and a points system developed by the state and you will need to be submitted before April 30th, 2021 for this round. Let’s get started on your application now!
What employers are eligible?
Any Ohio registered employer that employs Ohio resident W-2 employees is eligible to apply. Businesses of all sizes and in all industries are encouraged to apply. Only one application will be accepted per company and a request for reimbursement is capped at $30,000 per eligible employer.
What employees will be eligible for training reimbursement?
Current and prospective W-2 employees that are Ohio residents with verifiable Ohio addresses. TechCred relates to your training spend over the next 18 months from the time an application is accepted.
What trainings are eligible?
- Short-term training (one year or less)
- Industry-recognized (significant for your industry) training,
Technology-focused training is eligible.
- An employer may be reimbursed for tuition, lab fees, manuals, textbooks, and certification costs, up to $2,000 per credential.
- Approved credentials include all Amazon Web Services training/credentials. We can confirm that the training/credential in your training plan is on the approved list or as an approved training company we can request a credential be added to the approved list!
- AWS training/credential offerings
- AWS Learning and Certification Roadmap
Do you think your company may be eligible to apply and receive reimbursement for trainings based on the information above?
If so, please contact Rick Flath at 612-819-3668, RickF@TLGLearning.com, or fill out the form below to discuss how we can help you with any questions about the Ohio TechCred Program.