TLG Learning is dedicated to ensuring your employee’s computer training experience is satisfying and productive. In order to effectively serve you and our other clients, please read the following information and share this information with employees that will be attending class. Please contact your Account Executive at (425) 460-2200 if you have any questions or to schedule employees for classes.
- Please have employees arrive 30 minutes prior to the class start time (whether in classroom or virtual), to allow time for check-in and seating. If they are more than 15 minutes late for class, their seat may be given away. If they anticipate being late, please call TLG Learning and notify the receptionist at ext. 0, and their seat will be held up to 30 minutes from the start of the class. If they are more than 30 minutes late, they will not be admitted into class.
- Classes are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Seating is limited. We urge your employees to register for classes as soon possible. Classes may be scheduled through your Account Executive at (425) 460-2200.
- If a class is full, your employee may be placed on the waiting list. They will be notified only if cancellations occur and space becomes available. TLG Learning reserves the right to cancel classes if needed.
- TLG Learning will reduce your Prepaid Training Credits balance by the price of each course, less the agreed upon discount, for each course attended by your employee upon check-in. Please contact your Account Executive for an up to date Prepaid Training Credits report.
- Prepaid Training Credits are good for all TLG Learning training courses at the agreed upon discount per course type.
- The TLG Learning Registrar confirms our classes via email (21), (14),and (7) days prior to your employee’s class date. We would appreciate a return email within 24 hours of when we contact an employee, to confirm their attendance. If we do not receive their confirmation (5) days before class, their seat may be given to another client.
- RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLING CLASSES POLICIES Please see the attached current course rescheduling and cancelling classes policies which are subject to change. Please see the TLG Learning Website for Rescheduling and Cancelling Classes Policies which are applicable at the time an employee registers for the class.
- Prepaid Training Credits purchased under this agreement are valid for one year following the purchase date.