The Veritas eDiscovery Platform 9 For Administrators training course is a 2-day instructor-led virtual classroom which includes both lecture and hands-on experience. This Veritas training course teaches students about the major functionalities of the Veritas eDiscovery Platform as well as best practices for managing eDiscovery projects using Veritas eDiscovery Platform. This training course includes treatment of processing, search techniques, workflow management, export guidelines, and so on.
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Setup and configure the system.
- Configure the eDiscovery Platform server and eDiscovery Platform Web server for Legal Holds.
- Perform maintenance actions, for example backups.
- Understand installation and upgrade fundamentals.
- Create and setup Cases.
- Understand Data pre-processing and processing.
- Create and use both employees and custodians.
- Perform Identification and Collection of electronic items for discovery.
- Manage Identification and Collections.
- Work with Enterprise Vault Search Preview and Hold in Place.
This training course is for customers, support engineers, consultants, and partners who need to maintain and use the Veritas eDiscovery Platform. The course is intended for the personnel responsible for maintaining the Symantec/Veritas eDiscovery Platform infrastructure and performing identification and collection of data, typically an IT professional.
Attend the Veritas eDiscovery Platform For Users training course. To get the most out of the training session, Veritas also strongly suggests that you have a basic understanding of electronic discovery and the Symantec/Veritas eDiscovery Platform.
Module 1: Overview and Installation
- Appliance Overview
- Service accounts
- Installation overview
- Patch notification and management
- Upgrading Veritas eDiscovery Platform
Module 2: Configuration and System Maintenance
- Configuring System > Settings
- Configuring additional System parameters
- Performing backups
- Using the Clearwell Utility
- Veritas eDiscovery Platform Support
Module 3: Case Creation
- Managing All Cases settings
- Configuring Classification
- Determining Processing > Settings
Module 4: Source Setup, Discovery and Processing
- Source Data Setup
- Discovery and Pre‐Processing
- Pre‐Processing Options
Module 5: Object Security
- Managing Users > Roles
- Configuring Access Groups
- Assigning Access Profiles
- Enabling Legal Hold Authentications
Module 6: User and Custodian Setup and Management
- Configuring authentication options
- Managing user accounts
- Creating user accounts
- Managing Custodians
Module 7: Identification and Collection Fundamentals
- Identification and Collection: Overview
- Managing Sources and Locations
Module 8: Collections and Collection Tasks
- Configuring Collections
- Configuring Collection Tasks
- Managing Collection Tasks
- Performing Enterprise Vault search (EV Search Task)
- Managing EV Hold Tasks
Module 9: OnSite Collections and Collection Sets
- OnSite Collections: Overview and workflow
- Preparing and running OnSite Collector
- Creating and assigning Collection Sets
Module 10: Collection Reporting and Maintenance
- Collections reporting
- Managing Collections