Adobe® Photoshop® CC is a leading graphic creation application, popular among graphic designers, illustrators, and photographers. Photoshop’s numerous features work together to provide a comprehensive toolset for you, the design professional. This course delves into some of the more advanced image creation and editing techniques, and offers you hands-on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in combination to create exciting visual effects. This course is a great component of your preparation for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Photoshop CC exam and the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop exam.
This course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop CC. In this course, you will:
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images.
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects.
- Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
- Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation.
- Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks.
Photoshop CC – Part 1
Lesson 1: Creating Raster Images
- Draw with Brushes
- Create Gradients
- Apply Tool Presets
Lesson 2: Applying Vector Image Tools
- Create Images with Vector Paths
- Apply the Shape Drawing Tools
- Work with Type
- Apply Type Special Effects
Lesson 3: Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
- Modify Images with Masks
- Apply Special Effects by Using Filters
- Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Apply Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
Lesson 4: Automating Tasks
- Create and Apply Actions
- Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
Lesson 5: Editing Video
- Edit Video
- Add Graphics, Titles, and Animation to Video
Lesson 6: Setting Project Requirements
- Identify Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
- Adhere to Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
- Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities