Learn the basics of using the cloud-based solution Microsoft 365.
Experience using Windows operating systems.
Anyone needing to work in the online Microsoft 365 experience. This class will give them an overview to get started immediately.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Microsoft 365
- Microsoft 365 as a Platform
- Signing In and Out
- Microsoft Online Applications
- Comparing Online Office Applications to Full Version Applications
Lesson 2: Overview of OneDrive for Business
- Navigating OneDrive (Online)
- Uploading Documents
- Private or Shared Documents
- Editing and working with Files
- Sync OneDrive for Business with your computer
Lesson 3: Using Outlook Online
- Email Management
- Managing Tasks
Lesson 4: Introduction to MS Teams
- Working in a team
- Files in Teams
Lesson 5: Introduction to SharePoint
- Accessing and Navigating Sites
- Lists and items
- Working with Libraries and Documents
- Search for Files
Appendix: Working Remotely
- Preparing to Work Offline
- Working with Multiple Devices
- Synchronize SharePoint and OneDrive Libraries
There are no reviews yet.