This ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support (CDS) course covers the ‘core’ service management activities and the ‘creation’ of services. It focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services while also covering supporting practices, methods and tools and an understanding of service quality and improvement methods.
The course prepares you for the ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support exam, one of five exams needed to achieve ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Certification.
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support exam is also included as part of this course.
Must hold the ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support is aimed at ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery. Accredited training for the ITIL Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL 4 Foundation as a pre-requisite.
Module 1: Planning and Building a Service Value Stream
- Tackling the concepts and challenges related to SVS
- Using the “shift left” approach
- The true value of information and technology across the SVS
Module 2: Contributing to Creation, Delivery and Support
- Using the value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- Adding to a value stream by leveraging ITIL practices
- Providing user support
- Furthering the value stream for support through ITIL practices
Module 3: Creating, Delivering and Supporting Services
- Coordinate, prioritize and structure activities
- The value of buy vs. build, sourcing, and service integration and management