The Managing Professional (MP) Transition module is designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates with 17 credits to easily transition across to ITIL 4. On successfully passing the exam you will gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional via this course and related exam.
In addition to fully preparing you for this exam, this 5-day ITIL 4 transition module will teach you how to create, deliver and support services and drive stakeholder value.
To take the transition module, all candidates must be at ITIL 3 Expert level or have a minimum of 17 v3 credits. It is therefore aimed at candidates who have a strong knowledge of ITIL v3.
This course is intended for candidates who have a strong knowledge of ITIL v3 with either ITIL 3 Expert level certification or a minimum of 17 ITIL v3 credits.
Module 1: ITIL 4 Foundation
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
Module 2: ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver, and Support
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and Value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
Module 3: ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
Module 4: ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realise and validate service value
Module 5: ITIL 4 Specialist Direct Plan and Improve
- Understand the scope and activities relevant to Direct and plan
- Understand the role of GRC and how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement