The Managing Professional (MP) Transition module is designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates with 17 credits to easily transition across to ITIL 4. On successfully passing the exam you will gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional via this course and related exam.
In addition to fully preparing you for this exam, this 5-day ITIL 4 transition module will teach you how to create, deliver and support services and drive stakeholder value.
To take the transition module, all candidates must be at ITIL 3 Expert level or have a minimum of 17 v3 credits. It is therefore aimed at candidates who have a strong knowledge of ITIL v3.
This course is intended for candidates who have a strong knowledge of ITIL v3 with either ITIL 3 Expert level certification or a minimum of 17 ITIL v3 credits.
Create, Deliver, and Support
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
- Know how to coordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create deliver and support services, including managing queues and backlogs, and prioritizing work
Drive Stakeholder Value
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Understand the concept of the customer journey (2) BL2 1
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationship
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
High Velocity IT
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Know how to create, deliver, and support services