The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam validates technical expertise in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. Join this half-day, intermediate-level workshop to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study. The workshop reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses.
This workshop teaches you how to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process.
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam.
This course is intended for solutions architects who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam.
Recommended AWS and General IT Knowledge and Experience
We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following knowledge and experience:
- At least one year of hands-on experience designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Course taken: Architecting on AWS (or equivalent knowledge)
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Classroom training
- Group discussion
- Sample exercise questions
Note: There are no technical lab exercises in this workshop.
This course covers the following concepts:
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Practice exam questions